ZeptoLab is looking for a native English-speaking Community Manager to drive its e-Sports and streaming initiatives.
The ideal candidate is passionate about gaming and e-sports, knows all about YouTube and Twitch, has charismatic appearance and is able to organize and host a gaming live stream.
He/she should also be enthusiastic about community interaction and skillful with broadcasting and video editing software.
- Collaborate and execute an e-sports community-focused strategy:
- Live broadcast planning, support and coverage, including messaging, content, moderation, and reporting
- Identifying and building relationships with top players/influencers on YouTube and Twitch
- Video and content management
- Build an identity and develop an active and engaged relationship with players and influencers on YouTube and Twitch
- Coordinate communication and content activity, collaborate with internal production resources to produce assets required to support content deliverables
- Native English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, confidence in front of the camera
- Experience in community management and/or live streaming is strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of e-sports and live broadcasting
- Skillful with photo/video editing and broadcasting software: OBS, Adobe Premier, Photoshop
- Gaming experience across multiple platforms and genres
- Available to work nights and weekends as needed based on live event coverage needs