FM Logistic Dnipro being a key logistics provider (complex logistics solutions- transportation, warehousing, customs brokerage services, co-packing) and part of international group of companies announces about opening a new vacancy of
Warehouse Logistic Manager
- High education (economic, finance, logistic preferable)
- Proven managerial experience and delivered results in Logistics /Warehousing/ Retail/ Distribution/ Delivery services
- Good undersatnding of warehousing operations
- Strong analitical skills, operations efficiency management, budgeting
- Leadership and communication skills
Manage operations activities in accordance to the Client's agreement, act as an interface between Client and the operational teams dedicated to this activity.
Ensure the commitments to the Client are respected
- Organize all kind of WH services in accordance to the Client's agreement
- Determine necessary resources (human, equipment, financial…) to run the activities in the most profitable way
- Find the ways of performance improvement
- Guarantee effective relations are maintained and quality of service is in line with expectations and commitments to the Client.
- Ensure Client’s requirements are respected and applied in terms of production, quality, safety, environment, invoicing
Reports to: Operations Director
Subordinate: Administrator, Shift Leader, WH team
We offer you:
- Professional experience with leading international FMCG producers (Dry food, Pet food, Cosmetics and Parfumes, Home Care)
- Work in stable company with high dynamic of growth, ambitious plans and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration
Ukrainian Office is located at Borispol area, shuttle buses depart from Borispilska station and Brovary.